Dr. Erzsébet BANKOVICS-BALOGH
| Associate lawyer |
Dr. Erzsébet Bankovics-Balogh graduated from the Faculty of Law of the Károli Gáspár University of the Reformed Church. She graduated as a juris doctor with a summa cum laude grade in 2015.
She started building up her professional experiences in the administrative and banking sectors and then gained competence in many areas of civil law. Since 2017, she has been employed by the family law department of the Kölcsényi and Némethi Law Firm.
As a family law specialist, she considers it important to have a thorough knowledge in both domestic and international family law regulations and to constantly monitor the amendments of the law. To this end, she frequently attends international and domestic conferences and trainings, and is a regular participant in the lectures of the Family Law Academy operating within the framework of the Budapest Bar Association.
She demonstrates her commitment to family law and her Clients by personally supporting – as a member of the Kölcsényi and Némethi Law Firm – the work of the Single Parent Center, which provides free legal advice to single parents facing a difficult legal problem.
Her working method is to first and foremost help her Clients to set realistic goals regarding the case, which guarantees that the case has a straight start with an objective positioning. Family law cases are diverse in nature, so it is essential that the most important features of the individual case are well established. Dr. Bankovics is a supporter of mediation, however, if a settlement is unachievable, she will find an alternative solution for her Clients, should that be a court procedure or non-contentious civil court or out-of court proceeding. During a course of a case besides her maximal discretion, it is her empathic attitude that helps her Clients a lot. The trust of her clients is rewarded by efficient and precise case management from her side.
- IAFL Brexit Conference London June 2017
- IAFL European Young Lawyers Conference Warsaw November 2017
- The new Code of Civil Procedure – Legal training of the Hungarian Legal Association FSZ February 2018
- Family and Family Members – Legal Reflections Closing Conference March 2018
- IAFL Annual Family Law Conference Tokyo May 2018
- IAFL European Family Law Meeting Stuttgart September 2018
- Professional conference on guardianship procedures related to parental custody and contact October 2018
- IAFL Family Law Conference Milan March 2019
- Conference on Protection and Patronage for Prevention May 2019
- II. Family Law Conference Krakow October 2019
- Civil Law Thoughts on the Eve of the New Civil Code 2012
- Epidemic Situation vs. Contact Rights 2020
Kölcsényi and Némethi Law Firm
Appointments may only be scheduled after prior consultation
via phone or e-mail.
1145 Budapest, Mexikói Street. 52/A.
Floor 1, door 5, doorbell 13